Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home from Atlanta Show!

It is hard to believe that I am now shopping for wonderful things to showcase for the Holiday Season!! It has only been 95+ degrees outside now for almost two months now and somehow December weather would be a relief!!
Despite the heat the Atlanta Show was really COOL!! There are so many new designs that I am excited to bring you. Long chains with great colored stones or pearls are still very much a great look..you can overlay one upon another to get just the color scheme or look you want. PEARLS, PEARLS, PEARLS are so chic and we have them in every size, shape and length. I must say that I am especially happy with the silver designs from Alisa that are coming for you! As the pieces come in I will be making special posts with pictures for you to preview so keep checking back! STAY COOL!
Don't forget to become a friend of Allen's Jewelers on FACEBOOK..

No comments: